This weekend is the Type A Bootcamp (a conference for bloggers and social media influencers) at the Disneyland Resort. For those of you who have never read my blog before, WELCOME! Babes In Disneyland is the go-to guide for families with young children heading to the Disneyland Resort. I will be attending the Bootcamp so that I can learn more tips and tricks for making Babes In Disneyland great, and this special post full of information and advice for families visiting the Disneyland Resort the weekend.
Tips for Parents Heading to the Parks Alone
While bloggers are in the conference, spouses may find themselves braving the parks with the kids. Take it from me, taking kids to the parks without another adult’s help isn’t as tough as it may seem.
- Check out this post with tips and strategies for parents taking kids to the parks sans other adults.
Taking a Baby or Toddler to the Parks
It’s understandable to have lots of questions about taking a baby or toddler to the parks. Here is information that will make the trip a lot easier.
• Disneyland Q & A: What rides can babies and toddlers go on at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Park? (Includes height requirements)
• Top 5 Favorite Disneyland Resort Rides for Toddlers
Dealing with Crowds
It’s the weekend… and it’s summer, so it is bound to be crowded this weekend. Here are posts with everything families need to know about dealing with crowds:
• Best ways to beat the lines at the Disneyland Resort (includes a video with one of the Bootcamp’s keynote speakers)
It’s Going to be Hot
It’s no secret that it is going to H-O-T this weekend. These tips are your best bets for staying cool (or at least cooling down) in the parks.
• Top 5 (x2): Places & Attractions for Relaxing in Disneyland
More information, tips, hacks and more..
• Expert tips and hacks for families heading to the Disneyland Resort