It’s fun to make our New Years Resolutions, to plan and think of things we can do to make ourselves and our lives better – and meeting those goals just makes us feel awesome! So, why not make a Disneyland Resolution this year? No matter if you are visiting several times, once, or for the first time this year, I think this will be a fun way to add a little extra sparkle to your visit.
Here are a few resolution examples, and ideas I’ve been tossing around…
- Ride related resolution:
- I want to ride/do an attraction that I haven’t before. (Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes anyone?)
- Food related resolution (uh, the best kind):
- I want to eat at and experience a new restaurant in the Parks.
- I want to try a new food in the Parks that I wouldn’t normally eat.
- Show related resolution:
- I want to see Disney Junior Live on Stage with my kids.
- I want to try to have my child be a part of the Jedi Academy show.
- New experience related resolution:
- I want to start finding Hidden Mickeys.
- I want to take a guided tour.
- I want to visit Disneyland on Dapper Day.
- Challenge related resolution:
Depending on how often you get to visit, you could take on several resolution goals! What do you think, sound like fun? What are YOUR Disneyland Resolutions for 2014?