If you’ve been to
|Me with Chip & Dale on “Pirate Night”|
Disney Cruise Line and Pixar Animation Studios are teaming up to offer you a 7-night California Coast cruise unlike any other!
- Pixar Presentations and Sneak Peeks: Artists and filmmakers from Pixar Animation Studios will provide an inside look at the creative process used to develop an animated feature which includes a look at the making of Pixar’s newest release “Brave” and a sneak peek at footage of future Pixar films.
- The Art of Pixar: Storyboards, character sketches and other inspiring concept art used to design Pixar films will be on display in a special art exhibition at sea. This collection of art has only been seen outside of Pixar Animation Studios when displayed at leading art museums around the world.
- Pixar Film Fest: Guests will be able to enjoy the entire Pixar library of films while onboard, including a selection of delightful animated shorts. The voyages coincide with the theatrical premiere of “Finding Nemo 3D,” which Guests can enjoy at either of the two theatres equipped with state-of-the-art Dolby 3D projection systems.
- Pixar Character Encounters: For the first time, more than a dozen Pixar characters will meet with and greet guests throughout the cruise including Mr. Incredible, Remy, Woody, Jessie and Buzz Lightyear. There will be a special Pixar-themed dance parties and a host of other opportunities to reconnect with favorite Pixar pals.
- Special Gift: Sailing Guests will receive a commemorative lithograph created by Pixar artist and “Brave” co-director/screenwriter, Steve Purcell.