No matter when you are traveling to the Disneyland Resort–summer, winter, spring or fall–it is important to be prepared, especially if you will have little ones with you. This FREE download comes with four different one-page lists – a Baby, Toddler, Child (this is a new one), and Adult list and is broken down into the categories: Clothes, Toiletries, Traveling, Eating, Sleeping, Electronics (for adults) and Disneyland. To make it even more specific, I made separate lists for what I would pack if I was driving to Disneyland and what I would pack if I was flying, you’ll see the difference in the “Traveling” part of the list.
Click on the link below for the travel option that suits you and print however many you need! I tried to leave a few blank lines in each categories for anything else you may need to add to your list!
- Start packing a week early: This gives me plenty of time to see what I need and do the wash.
- Make a separate packing list for each person, keep it with each person’s pile.
- Pack shoes and toiletries in separate bags/suitcases, if that’s an option: I’m always paranoid about shoes getting clothes dirty or smelly, or toiletries exploding on everything.
- Pack food and snacks in a shoe box that can be thrown away: To keep it from turning into crumbs.
- Pack electronics cords separately in small plastic baggies, and combine them all into a large baggie: To keep them from getting tangled, organized, and prevent accidental water damage.
- Make a scanned copy of my ID, credit card, and insurance cards to keep in a separate location: In case something should happen to my wallet. (Word of advice: Don’t leave all of your cards on the scanner when you go! Can you say airport nightmare?)
- The day before I leave, check the weather and re-evaluate: Take out anything unnecessary.
- Tuck extra plastic baggies, shopping bags, and garbage bags in every crevice of my luggage: They always come in handy whether it’s for collecting trash, an emergency puker, containing a diaper explosion, holding dirty clothes, bringing back more stuff than you planned on, keeping accessories dry on Grizzly River Run, or making your own poncho for Splash Mountain.
In case you were curious, here is the original post from a few years ago!
P.S. Have you seen this free countdown app by Disneyland Inside Out? So cute! I secretly check it everyday!