I have been a long time fan of Tervis. Several years ago, I was sent a Tervis Cinderella water bottle and it goes with me everywhere. When I was approached to review their coffee mugs for #DisneyMugMonday, I jumped at the chance. Spreading the word about great products that Disney fans will love is important to me, so, without further ado, here are six great reasons I love Tervis and think that their mugs make a great addition to your Disney mug collection!
- They keep my coffee warm longer: Tervis tumblers, mugs and water bottles are double insulated, which means cold drinks stay cold and hot drinks stay warm longer. What I really like is that my kids just started drinking warm apple cider with breakfast on the weekends and when they put their little hands around the cup straight from the Keurig, the cup isn’t hot like a traditional mug.
- Wash up really well in the dishwasher: I have had my water bottle for a couple of years and it looks just as new as the day I received it. Once you buy a Tervis, it will last forever. Learn more about how they are guaranteed for life.
- They won’t break: Tervis products are crazy strong. Again, now that my kids are enjoying a hot cider on the weekends, I don’t have to worry about them dropping a ceramic mug and breaking it.
- They are microwave safe: Surprised? I was when I found out they can safely be popped in the microwave. They are also BPA free!
- Tervis products are made in America! Woo hoo!
- One of the best things about Tervis products is their wide variety of designs and customization options. They have a great licensing agreement with Disney, which means you can choose from an enormous variety of designs that include Marvel, Star Wars and other Disney properties like Frozen, Mickey and Minnie and much more. You can even purchase a tumbler (water bottle) and order a travel lid then making it an insulated coffee mug for the road. There are so many sizes and customization options that you can create the exact mug that will fit your coffee intake needs (and for me… it’s a lot of coffee).
If you are looking for a great way to customize a mug for yourself or for a gift, I highly recommend investing in a Tervis. The uses and customization options are as vast as your imagination!
I was supplied the two mugs pictured in this post so that I could write about them. All opinions are my own. I seriously love everything about this company!