We know that toddlers are just as unpredictable whether you are taking them to Disneyland or the grocery store. While you probably have your own tricks to help your kiddos make it through a shopping trip, we are here to help you prepare for a day (or more) at Disneyland with your little ones!
- Is it even worth taking such a small child to Disneyland? Oh believe me, it’s worth it (even when it doesn’t go perfectly), and here’s why… Top Five Reasons to Take a Toddler to Disneyland
- Aren’t toddlers too little to even go on the rides? Most definitely not, and here’s a comprehensive list of all that they can do (because there are a few they cannot)…What Rides Can Babies and Toddlers Go On? And here are their typical favorite rides to go on, in case you can only pick a few…Top Five Favorite Rides for Toddlers
- What about when the kids are restless and need to get out of the stroller? This is a great list of places/attractions where kids can do their own thing…Places to Crawl, Toddle, and Roam at Disneyland. And for when you do let them down/out to explore on their own, here are some tips for those occasional “lost parent” situations and keeping your children safe …. Keeping Kids and Parents Together.
- What should I bring with me to help keep my toddler happy? Of course bring the usual comforts: stroller, snacks (lots), toy, and blankie – but here are a few more Disneyland specific ideas… Packing for a day at Disneyland with Toddlers and more on What to Pack.
- And here are a few more tips to enhance a trip to Disneyland with your toddler…Top Five “First” Souvenirs and Tips for Taking Pictures of Toddlers
I can personally attest to only good experiences when taking my toddler to Disneyland – my husband and I try to take everything in stride, and not push him to hard, and not feel upset when our adult plans don’t pan out with a child in tow. If a nap is necessary, or a cool place to rest and just relax is the ticket – we don’t mind hitting the hotel pool for a while or spending some down time in our room. Whatever it takes to keep the little guy feeling rested and ready for more!
Babes in Disneyland hopes our Toddler Tips are helpful when taking your little guys and gals on a magical visit to the Disneyland Resort!