The Disneyland Resort Starbucks Locations:
- Disneyland on Main Street across the street from the Carnation Cafe.
- Disney California Adventure on Buena Vista Street across from the Carthay Circle Restaurant
- Downtown Disney next to the World of Disney Store
- Downtown Disney “West” close to the AMC movie theater
Use your Starbucks App:
- You can use your Starbucks rewards app, gift cards or gold card to pay for food and drinks at the Disneyland and Disney California Adventure Starbucks, but you cannot redeem your rewards for free beverages.
- You can use your Starbucks rewards app, gift cards or gold card to pay for food and drinks at the Downtown Disney Starbucks AND redeem your rewards at that location only.
- Best of all, you can use your app to order ahead from the Downtown Disney location! Just imagine ordering your coffee from the convenience of your hotel room and picking it up on you walk into the parks through Downtown Disney! (This is only available at the location next to World of Disney store, not the new Starbucks West location.)
If you currently don’t participate in the Starbucks Rewards program, once you enroll you earn points toward free beverages, get free beverages on your birthday, and more. If you sign up by clicking here, you get a FREE drink and I get some bonus stars!
Annual Passholder Perks:
- You can use your annual pass for discounts at the Starbucks inside Disneyland and DCA, but not the Downtown Disney Starbucks.
A Great Disney Dining Alternative:
- The Downtown Disney Starbucks is the perfect spot to grab breakfast if you are staying at the Disneyland Hotel or Disney’s Grand Californian. It is less expensive than the hotel restaurant breakfasts and you can get the coffees and breakfast sandwiches that Starbucks fans love. Moreover, is usually something the kids will love, so we everyone in the family wins.
- Speaking of those breakfast sandwiches, they have become our family’s go-to breakfast in Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. They are a quicker breakfast option and if you are a Starbucks regular, it is exactly what you are used to getting outside “in the real world.”
- The lines may look long, but the service is FAST–often much faster for a quick bite than traditional Disneyland restaurants.
- Starbucks locations inside the parks offer traditional Starbucks treats as well as Disneyland Resort goodies.
- Starbucks in Downtown Disney offers all of the traditional Starbucks sandwiches and snacks you would normally find at their stores.
- Inside the parks, Starbucks offers lunch and snack items like sandwiches and yogurt parfaits.
- You can bring your reusable tumbler to the Downtown Disney Starbucks just as you do to other locations.
- Customize your coffee just as your heart desires; the baristas can make anything you would normally ask for at your neighborhood Starbucks.
You Are Here Mugs:
If you collect Starbucks’ “You Are Here Mugs,” you can get the Disney Parks versions in their respective in-park locations–the Disneyland mug only in Disneyland and the Disney California Adventure mug only in DCA. Other locations (Orange County and Los Angeles) are located in the Downtown Disney Starbucks.
In addition to tapas-style dinner foods, the original Downtown Disney Starbucks location now serve beer and wine in the evenings.
Do you have a fun fact or tips for the Disneyland Resort Starbucks locations? Leave it in a comment below!