Since I’m gearing up to do some traveling in a few weeks – including heading to DISNEYLAND – I thought I’d re-evaluate my last Disneyland Packing List and do a little updating. Not many things have changed, just a few.
I have different lists for different places I go – the Disneyland list has general items as well as specific ones that I want to have in the parks.
|To download this Disneyland packing list Click HERE for the PDF or Click HERE for the Word Doc!|
Here are a Packing Tips that I do when packing for a trip:
- Start packing a week early: This gives me plenty of time to see what I need and do the wash.
- Make a separate packing list for each person, keep it with each person’s pile.
- Pack shoes and toiletries in separate bags/suitcases, if that’s an option: I’m always paranoid about shoes getting clothes dirty or smelly, or toiletries exploding on everything.
- Pack food and snacks in a shoe box that can be thrown away: To keep it from turning into crumbs.
- Pack electronics cords separately in small plastic baggies, and combine them all into a large baggie: To keep them from getting tangled, organized, and prevent accidental water damage.
- Make a scanned copy of my ID, credit card, and insurance cards to keep in a separate location: In case something should happen to my wallet. (Word of advice: Don’t leave all of your cards on the scanner when you go! Can you say airport nightmare?)
- The day before I leave, check the weather and re-evaluate: Take out anything unnecessary.
- Tuck extra plastic baggies, shopping bags, and garbage bags in every crevice of my luggage: They always come in handy whether it’s for collecting trash, an emergency puker, containing a diaper explosion, holding dirty clothes, bringing back more stuff than you planned on, keeping accessories dry on Grizzly River Run, or making your own poncho for Splash Mountain.