Disneyland’s 60th anniversary is so exciting! With all of the new entertainment, food, merchandise and more, there is a lot to know when planning the perfect visit–whether you will be enjoying the parks for the day or getting ready for the multi-day trip of a lifetime. Because of this, we have put together this guide with all of the info you and your family need to plan a great trip. The contents will be updated as more information becomes available.
- General facts and information about the Disneyland Diamond Celebration
- A look at Disneyland’s early years and look forward at new additions for the 60th: a unique video experience for Disney fans.
- Information on the Diamond Days Sweepstakes at the Disneyland Resort
- Everything you need to know about the Paint The Night Parade at Disneyland Park.
- Where to watch the Disneyland Forever fireworks and fun facts and photos from the show.
- Tips for families with young children who will be visiting the Disneyland Resort during the 60th who want to enjoy all of the nighttime entertainment.
- 25 dazzling photos of World of Color Celebrate at Disney California Adventure park.
- Interactive new entertainment opportunities for children during the Diamond Celebration.
- Fun facts about the new World of Color, Paint the Night (parade) and Forever Fireworks show.
- New delicious treats Disneyland is offering for the 60th celebrations.
- Walt’s chili being served in celebration of the 60th at Carnation Cafe.
- Take a look at the Meyer Lemon Crème Brûlée served at the Blue Bayou and learn how to make it at home (recipe and video tutorial).
- Disneyland 60th pressed coins – everything families need to know about collecting pressed pennies, nickels, dimes and quarters while at the Disneyland Resort.
- A special look (preview) of merchandise being offered during the 60th anniversary.