Get ready, foodies, because the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival is returning to the Disneyland Resort March 2 to April 12, 2018!
Just about the time you’ll have forgotten all about that pesky New Year’s resolution to diet or eat better, everyone’s favorite culinary festival will be back and with it bring delicious cuisine, specialty beverages and exciting entertainment to guests of all ages at Disney California Adventure Park. With new experiences happening daily during the six-week event, guests will always find something tasty to try and fun to do as they explore the uniquely Disney festival, including unique food and beverage offerings to sip and savor at more than a dozen Festival Marketplaces. Guests also will enjoy live music, entertainment and special activities, all of which bring a uniquely “California vibe” to the festival.
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Special Guests
Guests will experience presentations and demonstrations with celebrity chefs such as Robert Irvine, Alexandra Guarnaschelli and Shaun O’Neale, food and beverage tastings, winemaker dinners, beer, wine and spirit seminars, and more.
Special Dining Experiences at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival
Guests looking for more palate-pleasing experiences will want to try the festival’s signature events, including new offerings such as the Disney Family of Wines Dinner, as well as returning favorites like Sweet Sundays and the Winemaker or Brewmaster Dinners. Another guest-favorite returning to the festival is the complimentary Junior Chef experience, with hands-on fun led by Chef Goofy, for children ages 3 to 11.
Although many of the Disney California Food & Wine Festival events are included with admission to Disney California Adventure Park, special signature events and seminars will require a separate fee.
Also note that:
- Separate admission to Disney California Adventure Park is required and is not included with the cost of signature events or seminars.
- Space is limited for all ticketed events; advance reservations are recommended.
- Full payment may be due at time of booking, and cancellation fees may apply.
- No refunds, credit or date or time changes.
Know Before You Go
- Many announcements are forthcoming! We will provide additional details as the March 2 opening date approaches for the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival. (Subscribe to our blog below so you don’t miss out on the news!)
- Guests must be 21 years of age or over to consume alcohol and to participate in some events; valid photo ID required.
- Events and demonstrations are subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.