For a limited time, SoCal residents can purchase special discounted tickets to the Disneyland Resort! These are great deals and allow you to spread out your visits throughout the traditionally less crowded time of year at the resort.
Southern California Resident Offer Details
- Southern California residents may purchase tickets now through May 21, 2018. Tickets expire on May 24, 2018.
- These tickets are not valid March 23, 2018 through April 8, 2018.
- Each Southern California resident may purchase up to five tickets per day and must show proof of residency for purchase and admission. This means the tickets can only be purchased and used by So Cal residents; they cannot be purchased by a So Cal resident for out-of-town guests. Proof of residency may be required at the main entrance upon entering the parks.
- Southern California zip codes are 90000-93599 and 21000-22999.
- The discounts are for 2- and 3-day tickets only; there are no discounts for single-day admission. Tickets are for guests ages 3 and older.
Southern California Resident Ticket Prices
- 2-day ticket with choice of one park per day for $159
- 2-day Park Hopper ticket for $204
- 3-day ticket with choice of one park per day for $199 (includes on Magic Morning)
- 3-day Park Hopper ticket for $244 (includes one Magic Morning)
1-Park Per Day Ticket means that you cannot hop or go between parks each day. Whichever park you choose to go to first is the park you are limited to for the remainder of that day. For example, if you go to Disneyland first on one day you cannot go into Disney California Adventure on the same day and vice versa. You will have to save going to the other park for another day, BUT if you want to go to the same park for all 3 days, that is perfectly fine – the choice is yours of which park on each day!
Park Hopper Ticket means that you may visit both parks each day by “hopping” or go back-and-forth between Disneyland and Disney California Adventure at any time in a day. For example, you could start your morning in Disneyland, go to DCA for lunch, and back to Disneyland for dinner. If you want to be able to go between the parks during the same day, you will want to purchase a Park Hopper at a slightly higher cost.
Magic Morning is a special opportunity to enter Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public and is only available when purchasing a 3-day ticket. We recommend purchasing them online ahead of time so that you can review the Magic Morning calendar. We highly recommend that families arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening to get the most out of Magic Morning. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity and it is very important that you check the resort’s hours of operation to confirm Magic Morning has not been canceled and so you know what time to be there.
Tickets are not transferable. The same person must use the same ticket each day. On the first day of use, each guest will write their name on their ticket and get their picture taken at the main entrance. The photo is checked on each return visit.
All tickets are available online or at Disneyland Resort ticket booths.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and we will be certain to update this post as needed throughout the course of the discount.