As the Disneyland Diamond Celebration comes to close, Annual Passholders can look forward to another installment of the popular AP Days Celebration, returning to Disney California Adventure from September 6 through October 2, 2016!
Unlike the previous AP Days Celebration, this event will be held at both Stage 12 in Hollywoodland and the Paradise Garden Gazebo. There aren’t many details (as they’d like to keep some of the fun a surprise for Disneyland Resort guests. A list of some of the festivities (as well as some tips from our previous experience with AP Days) include:
- A complimentary button series created for Annual Passholders—with a new button each Monday! (while supplies last) – something they did previously for AP Days – here’s a post from earlier this year!
- Complimentary recipe cards, distributed at Paradise Garden Grill and Boardwalk Pizza and Pasta (not at the Blue Sky Cellar as it was previously- these are a great collectible item!)
- Merchandise at Seaside Souvenirs and the Studio Store on Hollywood Blvd., including an Annual Passholders t-shirt with special AP Days art and Annual Passholder pins, water bottles and lanyards, while supplies last – The artwork will likely be the same art featured on the buttons
- Occasional visit of Disney Characters inside Stage 12 – For the last AP days, these lines were very long so be prepared to wait!
- A red carpet photo op at the Paradise Garden Gazebo – Likely the same location they do the character meet & greet for Three Kings’ Day.
- Family-friendly activities including presentations by Disney experts and color/crafting activities for kids
- Fun, self-guided activities – The last AP Days provided lots of trivia and maps for self-guided fun. Be sure to pick these up or check a Times Guide for more info!
I’m looking forward to exploring DCA a bit as the 60th celebration ends and Halloweentime ramps up at The Disneyland Resort. What are you most looking forward to for AP Days?