In January 2017, the Disneyland Resort is gearing up to bid farewell to The Twilight Zone Hollywood Tower of Terror and welcome back the iconic Main Streeet Electrical Parade for a limited time run through June 2017. As a result, two new premium experiences have been made available for Disney fans that want to celebrate with a little extra Disney magic.
The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – 13th Hour (January 1, 2017)
For one night only, the Hollywood Tower Hotel will host an elegant after-hours dessert party, where Guests are encouraged to dress up in homage to the Hollywood Golden Age of style – gentlemen can sport fedoras and ladies are welcome to wear hats with veils but the Resort requests that Guests do not wear masks.
According to the event website, the event will begin at 10:00 PM and goes until 1:00 AM on the attraction’s final day in operation. The party will include live music and a delicious dessert buffet and you’ll get your final opportunities to ride the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror before it disappears for good. The evening includes:
- Enjoyment of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in its original version for the duration of the party
- Dessert buffet, coffee, soda and water
- Entertainment provided by a debonair emcee and The Silver Lake Sisters
- Special photo locations
- Signature non-alcoholic beverages and cocktails for an additional cost
- Commemorative keepsake available for purchase
- One of the last opportunities to purchase Twilight Zone Tower of Terror merchandise
Want to go? You can purchase tickets for The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror – 13th Hour Party online or by phone at (714) 781-DINE or (714) 781-3463. Tickets for adults and children ages 3 and older are $95.00 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
Main Street Electrical Parade Premiere Party – January 19, 2017
Fans of Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade, rejoice! The iconic nighttime parade is returning to the Disneyland Resort for a limited time run between January 20, 2017 – June 18, 2017.
If you want to be one of the first to welcome the Main Street Electrical Parade back to the streets of Main Street U.S.A., there is an after hours premiere party slated for January 19, 2017, where the Disneyland Resort will be turning back the clock to 1972 and hosting a swinging shindig to commemorate the first year that the Electrical Parade first graced its presence at Disneyland.
The event will begin at 7:30pm (after the park has closed to non-party guests) and continue through midnight
- Admission to Disneyland Park from 7:30 PM to midnight
- Viewing of the parade
- Collectible event credential
- Red carpet welcome
- Access to most park attractions
- A 70s dance party at Tomorrowland Terrace
- Special Disney PhotoPass locations
- Complimentary Disney PhotoPass downloads
- Complimentary parking at Mickey & Friends Parking Structure after 6:00 PM
- First to purchase commemorative Main Street Electrical Parade merchandise at select shops.
Since this event is a throwback to 1972, Guests are encouraged to wear 70s attire!
Interested in attending this electrifying event? Annual Passholders get first access to tickets for this event and can purchase them in person at the Disneyland Resort or order by phone by calling call (714) 781-INFO or (714) 781-4636.
Tickets for adults and children ages 3 and older are $95.00 per person (admission ticket is not required for children under 3). General ticket sales begin December 13, 2016.
Let us know – will you be attending any of these premium events in 2017?