We are so excited to announce the return of Annual Passholder (AP) Days at the Disneyland Resort!! From February 10th through March 9th guests with a valid Annual Pass can visit the AP Welcome Center located at the Tomorrowland Starcade from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. or the Main Street Opera House after 4:00 p.m.
As a token of appreciation to Annual Passholders and in commemoration of the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade (MSEP) Disney is pulling out all of the stops with some exclusive and fun offerings in the coming weeks.
A list of some of the AP-only offerings includes:
- Secret Menu Items
- Screenings of Historic Parade Videos (Main Street Opera House)
- Meet and Greets with Special Retro Characters
- Parade-Themed Photo Opportunity
- Exclusive AP Days Merchandise for Purchase
- Family Friendly Parade Themed Activities including an Around the Park Adventure
- AP Days Guide Map
- Lounge and Phone Charging Area
- Complimentary AP Days Goodies (Recipe Cards & Button Series)
We cannot wait to enjoy the MSEP with our family and friends and to visit the AP Welcome Center, often, for the dazzling celebration!!
What are you most looking forward to during this AP Days Celebration??