If your family is looking for ways to make Disney-themed jack-o-lanterns, Disney Family has you covered. Click here for amazing Disney pumpkin templates!
I am admittedly not the most creative person. Click here for 20 Disney-inspired Halloween costumes you can make at home, complete with instructions. And if you click here, you can see some crafty costume accessories and masks.
- Mickey Cutie Bats are well…cute and fun to hang around the house. http://family.go.com/crafts/craft-1026514-mickey-cutie-halloween-bats-t/
- The Halloween Coloring Sheet is great for a Halloween party with the kids. http://family.go.com/printables/article-935903-disney-halloween-activity-page-t/
- There are also a number of 3D paper crafts, like the hitchhiking ghosts from the Haunted Mansion. They would be great for a table scape. http://family.go.com/printables/article-759782-disney-halloween-printable-haunted-mansion-hitchhiking-ghosts-t/
- Jack Skellington cupcakes are certain to be a party favorite and look like they should be easy even for the crafting challenged. Check them out by clicking here.
- What party isn’t complete without witches’ cauldrons served with severed fingers? There’s a recipe for that too! http://family.go.com/food/recipe-ak-927008-witches–cauldron-with-severed-fingers-t/