Are you potty training your little one? Pullups and Disney have partnered to offer Character Calls for Big Kids who are potty training or just need a little encouragement keeping them on the right track. In celebration of this great partnership, I am working with Pullups to give away a $100 Target gift card and a one-month’s supply of diapers from Huggies.
Check out my video about my experiences with Pull-Ups. I am a huge fan of Pull-Ups products and love the new Character Calls. The Character Calls are FREE. You do not need to purchase Pull-Ups to get a Character Call. Go to BigKidCalls.com to schedule your child’s call or listen to the call online.
Contest rules and Information:
|Pull-Ups are available at Target.|
- You must follow this blog publicly through Google Friend Connect, Facebook, or Twitter. You only need to follow me in one of those places, not all three.
- You must upload your child’s reaction from the character call using the linky below. For the linky you will need to:
- Enter a URL/link. This is required because of the program I am using to host this contest. If you do not have your own personal website or blog, you can also use the link to your Facebook or Twitter page. If you do not have a Facebook or Twitter page, you may just use the URL for this blog.
- Write the child’s first name and initial of his or her last name in the caption. (example: Steven J.)
- Enter your first and last name as well as your email address as indicated. This will be used to select the winner.
- Photos must be 2 MB or less.
- If you have difficulty uploading a picture, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach the picture and provide me your first and last name, email address (if different from the account you email the picture from, and the child’s first name and last initial. The picture must be 2 MB or less.
- All pictures must be submitted through the linky by July 8, 2011 at 11:59p.m. PST. If you would like me to upload it for you, please have it to me by July 7 at 11:59p.m. PST.
- Only one entry per household, please.
- Invite friends and family to stop by the blog and “like” your child’s photo.
- I will select a winning photo on July 9, 2011 based upon the amount of likes, the child’s reaction, and what I think embodies the spirit of the Disney Character Call. All three of these factors will be taken into consideration.
|What will your kiddo think of their
I received a Target Gift Card for the review of Disney Character Calls. The opinions in my video are my own and may differ from those of others. Please see my disclosure statement for more information.